Moog Prodigy FM Mod. This mod can be applied in moderation to brighten the typical Moog bass sound or in excess to create wild metalic sounds. When Osc sync is engaged...watch out!! Parts: 3 20-22awg wires 1 50k log pot Procedure: 1. Drill hole in control surface that will accept the 50k pot. (Below filter section is fine) 2. Connect hot side (cw pin) of R74 (Osc2 level pot) to hot side of 50k FM pot. 3. Connect ground side of R74 to low side (ccw pin) of 50k FMpot. (The new pot is simply parallel with R74) 4. Connect center pin of 50k FM pot to "VCF In" on circuit board. (At R144) 5. Mount new pot in control surface. 6. Enjoy! hot |---------------------| | | / / \ \ ---- >/ /<----------- To "VCF In" R144 \ \ / / | | |_____________________| Gnd R74 FM Mod Osc2 Level
Attached FilesTo refer to attachments on a page, use attachment:filename, as shown below in the list of files. Do NOT use the URL of the [get] link, since this is subject to change and can break easily.
- [get | view] (297.1 KB) attachment:prod1.gif
- [get | view] (304.0 KB) attachment:prod2.gif
- [get | view] (337.6 KB) attachment:prod3.gif
- [get | view] (258.3 KB) attachment:prod4.gif
- [get | view] (277.2 KB) attachment:prod5.gif
- [get | view] (280.1 KB) attachment:prod6.gif
- [get | view] (323.0 KB) attachment:prod7.gif
- [get | view] (315.5 KB) attachment:prod8.gif
- [get | view] (329.3 KB) attachment:prod9.gif
- [get | view] (1.2 KB) attachment:prodmod.txt
You are not allowed to attach a file to this page.